Voici le site qui me permettra de mettre en ligne toutes les photos de mes pages de scrap! N'hésitez pas à laisser vos critiques et commentaires!
Bonne visite et à bientôt!
Wow, Emma .... these black/white pages really look awesome! I've been wanting to do something just black/white for a few months now and I think your layouts have given me the inspiration I need! I even like the look you did on Iliade's 1 Year layout using the color photos with b/w papers! So cool looking! I'm thinking maybe something with a French toile pattern maybe ... :D What do you think? Thanks for being such an inspiration to all of us 'foreign' scrappers! Hugs!
3 commentaires:
Wow, Emma .... these black/white pages really look awesome! I've been wanting to do something just black/white for a few months now and I think your layouts have given me the inspiration I need! I even like the look you did on Iliade's 1 Year layout using the color photos with b/w papers! So cool looking! I'm thinking maybe something with a French toile pattern maybe ... :D What do you think? Thanks for being such an inspiration to all of us 'foreign' scrappers! Hugs!
Trés jolie page Manou,c'est tout doux c'est beau
Bises Jenny
jaime beaucoup cette photo de Mireille elle est tres fiere d etre mamie
Enregistrer un commentaire